The Colorado Women's College Alumnae Association, which is made up of more than 6000 graduates, helps promote and sustain the special spirit and traditions of our College community, while continuing the relationship between the College and its alumnae. Through a variety of networking and development opportunities, as well as social activities, our alumnae association:
- Provides a focal point of support and coordination for current and past students
- Helps alumnae and students stay connected to each other and their communities
- Promotes and supports women's education
- Offers financial and mentoring opportunities for current students
- Provides networking and development opportunities for alumnae
The Alumnae Association invites all graduates and friends of Colorado Women's College to remain a part of our community by getting involved in alumnae activities.
Become a member today!
CWC is currently undergoing a transition. Please check back soon for more details.
Please check the CWC Information Hub for updates on the transition.